Pets Global is at the forefront of holistic health for both canines and felines. If you’re as passionate about improving pets’ lives as we are, and believe that proper nutrition and wellness nourishes the owner as much as the pet, we’d like to talk. Use the contact form to tell us about yourself, and we’ll be in touch.
Pets Global, Inc is a holistic wellness company founded on a passion for animal welfare. With our brands Zignature and Fussie Cat, we strive to not only help pets to live longer, healthier lives, but also enrich the lives of their owners by caring for the nutrition their pets are offered. We are seeking a self-motivated, fun, outgoing personality that loves animals and values pet nutrition! The ideal candidate for our Sales Coordinator position will visit stores that carry our products, to ensure our brands are properly pushed and advertised, by performing the following duties.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- CA: East Bay / San Jose
- OR: Portland
- WA: Seattle
- CO: Denver
- NC: Greensboro (servicing surrounding areas Raleigh, Durham, Salem)
- MD: Baltimore (also servicing accounts in Delaware)
- PA: Philadelphia
- NY: Upstate New York
- NY: New York City
Full-Time, Non Exempt
Wednesday through Sunday, 40 Hours/Week
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present the company’s products or services, including the explanation of products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers’ needs.
- Record and report demonstration-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed.
- Learn about competitors’ products and consumers’ interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Reliable Vehicle: Mileage will be paid at the IRS 2018 rate of 54.5 cents per mile for business miles driven.
- Strong knowledge of Pets Global, Inc. products and philosophy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English Competency).
- Ability to work well under pressure while still maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and multi task
- Ability to prioritize and work both independently and in a team environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pet industry experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Some college or expanded training in Merchandising, Sales, Marketing or relevant field is preferred.
- Mileage Paid: IRS 2018 rate of 54.5 cents per mile for business miles driven.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage through our company’s employee benefit plan.
- Basic Life Insurance policy and Long Term Disability plan available at no cost to employee.
- 401k Plan through Voya Financial (no match from company).
- Vacation and Sick Days available at 90 Days of employment.
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding performance can lead to more opportunities within this Independent, leading pet manufacturing company.
*Any offer of employment is contingent upon acceptable results of a background check.