Pets Global is at the forefront of holistic health for both canines and felines. If you’re as passionate about improving pets’ lives as we are, and believe that proper nutrition and wellness nourishes the owner as much as the pet, we’d like to talk. Use the contact form to tell us about yourself, and we’ll be in touch.
Pets Global, Inc is a holistic wellness company founded on a passion for animal welfare. With our brands Essence Pet Food, Zignature Dog Food, and Fussie Cat, we strive to help pets to live longer, healthier lives and enrich the lives of their owners by caring for the nutrition their pets are offered. When you join our family of brands, you are making a commitment to help us keep our pledge. Being independently owned, we pledge to have the freedom to create the best possible pet food and products for our companions, without compromising out principles for profit. To learn more about Pets-Global, please visit us at https://www.pets-global.com.
Let the work you do become a more meaningful opportunity for yourself and those around you. We are seeking a self-motivated and outgoing personality that loves animals and values pet nutrition! The ideal candidate for our Product Demonstrator position will visit stores that carry our products, to ensure our special brands are properly pushed and advertised, by performing the following duties.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- • San Fernando Valley, CA
- • San Diego, CA
- • Orange Country, CA
- • Portland, OR
- • Grand Rapids, MI
- • Chicago, IL
- • Atlanta, GA
- • Nashville, TN
- • Hartford, CT
- • Akron, OH
- Pay is competitive with part time hourly work depending on market and/or experience.
- • This is a steady, long term, and every weekend position.
- • Friday-Sunday, no more than 24.00 Hours per Week.
- • This includes Holiday weekends.
- • Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions of the position.
- • While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to use a computer for extended periods of time and be able to communicate using a computer and phone/smart device.
- • The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, and reach and must be able to move around the work environment.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- • Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- • High School Diploma or equivalent.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- • Pet industry experience is preferred.
- • Some college or expanded training in Merchandising, Sales, Marketing or relevant field is preferred.
- • Reliable Vehicle: Mileage will be paid at the IRS rate per mile for business miles driven.
- • Strong knowledge of Pets Global, Inc. products and philosophy.
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills (English Competency).
- • Ability to work well under pressure while still maintaining a positive attitude.
- • Ability to balance multiple priorities and multitask.
- • Ability to prioritize and work both independently and in a team environment.
- • Responsible for covering cost of travel and entertainment for job responsibilities and expenses and will be reimbursed twice monthly.
- • Vehicle in good operating condition is required.
- • Current, valid driver’s license and current insurance coverage with a minimum liability limit of 100/300 is required.
- • Work will be performed largely in the field (stores, conferences, expos, etc.) not at home base, with travel being at least 70%.
- • Variation in work hours due to employee and customer schedules, special projects, deadlines, and other situations will exist and must be planned for accordingly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Present the company’s products or services, including the explanation of products, methods, or services in order to generate new customers and sales within assigned area of responsibility.
- • Provide snacks and treats to accounts.
- • Responsible for meeting specified sales goals as set by management.
- • Merchandise (fill shelves, face and place Point of Sale materials) and rotate all PGI products in retail locations.
- • Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information
- • Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products at various locations; retail outlets, street fairs, pet expos, etc.
- • Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers’ needs.
- • Record and report demonstration-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed.
- • Learn about competitors’ products and consumers’ interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- • Builds and maintains effective, positive relationships with the customers, clients and staff.
- • Creates a supportive work environment.
- • Models relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions.
- • Responds and/or resolves customer and client inquiries and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- • Understands and executes their role in fulfilling our promise as a pet food company.
- • Mileage will be paid at the IRS 2019 rate of 58 cents per mile for business miles driven.
- • 401K (no company match at this time)
- • Paid Sick Time
- • Outstanding performance can lead to more opportunities within this Independent, leading pet food company.
- • Pets Global, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and follows all national, state and local ordinances regarding applicant consideration.
- • Job Type: Part-time
- • Salary: $16.00 /hour