Pets Global is at the forefront of holistic health for both canines and felines. If you’re as passionate about improving pets’ lives as we are, and believe that proper nutrition and wellness nourishes the owner as much as the pet, we’d like to talk. Use the contact form to tell us about yourself, and we’ll be in touch.
Pets Global, Inc is an independent holistic wellness company founded on a passion for animal welfare. With our brands Zignature Dog Food and Fussie Cat, we strive to not only help pets to live longer, healthier lives, but also enrich the lives of their owners by caring for the nutrition their pets are offered. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to fill the position of Distributor Representative within our organization. This position is primarily responsible for but not limited to, the day to day merchandising, rotation of products, orders, and demos/events involved in the distribution of Pets Global, Inc. products and merchandise.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
• CA: Los Angeles County/Inland Empire area
• CA: Ventura County/Canejo Valley area
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take and input orders for direct accounts.
- Travel when needed and stay overnight to take orders or demo for accounts.
- Set up and perform demos.
- Setting up POP.
- Merchandising and rotate every SKU, of Pets Global Products everyday along route.
- Attend local events and shows on behalf of the company to hand out samples and demo cards.
- Keeps management informed by submitting reports for store logs for sales and demo sheets.
- Submit Calendars on first of every month.
- Checking OOS (out of stocks), returns, and damages. Writing credits for these items. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure while still maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and multi task
- Strong knowledge of Pets Global, Inc. products and philosophy.
- Be a team player that can motivate and manage various individuals to work together to achieve the same goal.
- Responsible for covering cost of travel and entertainment for job responsibilities and expenses. Minimum $1500 credit line availability is required to meet potential work-related expenses and will be reimbursed twice monthly.
- Vehicle in good operating condition is required.
- Monthly car allowance, reimbursement of gas and reasonable car repairs will be provided.
- Current, valid driver’s license and current insurance coverage with a minimum liability limit of 100/300 is required.
- Work will be performed largely in the field (stores, conferences, expos, etc.) not at home base, with travel being at least 70%.
- Hours of work will be mainly during regular customer business hours.
- Variation in work hours due to employee and customer schedules, special projects, deadlines, and other situations will exist and must be planned for accordingly.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of sales or distribution experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of and ability to learn about Pets Global, Inc. products and philosophy.
- Ability to work autonomously and be able to present results when requested.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage through our company’s employee benefit plan.
- Basic Life Insurance policy and Long-Term Disability plan available at no cost to employee.
- 401k Plan through Voya Financial (no match from company).
- Vacation and Sick Days available at 90 Days of employment.
- Paid Holidays
- Outstanding performance can lead to more opportunities within this Independent, leading pet manufacturing company.
*Any offer of employment is contingent upon acceptable results of a background check.